Sunday, February 22, 2009

Recording Update

I figured I would give everyone an update as to when I would be getting some actual music on here because, believe me, I'm probably more impatient than all of you. I finished recording one song I co-wrote and one original song I wrote. We got some backtrack music put to both songs so it should sound great. I'm excited! The first song recorded is the one I performed at Velour called Take It Away the second is called No Mistakes in You. I think you guys will like it.

I will be recording some more acoustic songs along with it, including I Still Feel You, sung at Velour, as well as a new song I just barely wrote called In the Movies (which is my new favorite).

I should be getting the songs back anytime now... hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment